Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Too early?

Now, I know it seems just too soon, but still I can't seem to shake it. I can't get it off my mind. Is now the right time, I ask myself. Should we wait a few weeks longer? Maybe we should wait. To start seeds or not to start seeds. And you know, these catalogs never help matters. It's always the perfect planting time in those warm colorful pages.

So, with this whole planting conundrum on my mind, the tots and I went outside and that's when I saw it....

THIS!!!!
AND THEN THIS!!!!


IT'S A SIGN! Right? I am being told that it's time to start some seeds. Let me tell you, if my daffodils are telling me it's time, then it must be time. And so, I will begin. Ahhh, but I will not be starting this alone. There will be a new blog posting series around here you just wait and see. More on that tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the first signs of daffodils. In front of our house, we have plenty. They seem to be earlier than other peoples, but they are so nice, welcome spring, hurry up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anke, I know. They make me so excited for summer. I can nearly taste those June bearing strawberries!!

    ReplyDelete