Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wigs

Wigs.
Every home should have many of them. I'm certain of it. There is nothing like your two year old walking into the room with a big black wig on her head to really brighten the day. And really, it doesn't have to be a two year old because Andy did it just recently with similar results. So simple. So silly. So funny. I have to find more wigs because there are certain times in the week that a person needs to see some wig wearin'. How about Monday morning at the breakfast table.
Monday morning mandatory wig wearing.
"Excuse me, did you just come to breakfast without your wig on young lady? Uh, I don't think so. You better march right back in the play room, find your wig and don't come back to this table until you have it on. Do you understand me? Andy. Owen. Adeline. You too. Now march!"

Oh, sorry I just got lost in my own little dreamland there. Ah but yes, I need more wigs because I'm serious about the breakfast thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment