Monday, January 24, 2011

Shroom

This is a new favorite hat pattern for me. I knit it for my niece, but between the time I finished it and passed it along I had logged quite a bit of time admiring it on my head. The picture doesn't do it justice, but it really is a cute hat and the fastest hat I've ever knit for an adult sized head.

The pattern is available here and the pictures of it over there are much much better. The recommended yarn is Spud and Chloe which I did not use, but would have loved to use. I mean really would have loved to. I just want to feel the yarn but none of the yarn shops around here carry it. Yes, I could order it. I know this. But...I won't.

I will, however, show you the things I want to knit from it but more than likely will not. And here they are:
This super cute item. I'm a little late on this one.
And Little Miriam (scroll down to see it). And then there's the Shroom hat, of course, because I want to look like something out of an Elsa Beskow book.

No comments:

Post a Comment