Monday, August 10, 2009

Some Farm!

Today was all about farm animals, big and incredibly fun gardens, wagon rides, and so much more . I love Parky's farm! Every time we spend a day there I come home with my head overflowing with ideas about what our garden should really look like. Oh my, the potential!
I mean, come on, if you're going to plant some beans then this is the way to plant them. Right? Because why shouldn't you run through a bean tunnel playing hide and seek, lay on your back in the middle of its cool shadiness, munch on some perfectly crisp and green deliciousness and "oh wait, there's a little tomato, I think I'll eat that too." Well, that is just what you should do.
"Throw me a pill Alice", because this is a place that can make a big person want so badly to be small. I can't wait to show you all a few more pictures of the farm. I will see if I can post some more over the next couple of days. Until then I hope everyone is having a great Monday.

2 comments:

  1. It looks great. did you check out our bean tent, it's pretty good, but not a tunnel, but it is partly made out of sunflowers... :-) Anke

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't see it. We will certainly have to check it out. I bet the kids just love it.

    ReplyDelete