Thursday, March 26, 2009

Inside work

Well now, as I have been waging war on clutter inside our house lately, I've been greatly pleased to find that all those skills Owen has been practicing outside (on his wooden block) have transferred quite nicely to practical inside home improvement projects.
Today he helped me drill several holes in the bathroom for hooks.

I hope we aren't in violation of any child labor laws here. I did let him play a bit too. He's getting rather inventive when it comes to creating makeshift workbenches for himself these days. So anytime he feels the need to tear apart a bar of soap, give his cows a few suds all while cleansing his hard working hands, he will always have a nice sturdy surface for working.

Sturdy surface?? Yup, you guessed it, that's our toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment