Monday, January 12, 2009

Much too fast

Our little girly is 7 months old today. I can't believe it. This time just goes by much too fast. Before she was born I used to rub my big round belly and wonder, "oh sweet baby what will it sound like when you laugh. I can't wait to hear it." After she was born I was certain I could wait for that laugh, knowing it would only mean she was getting older.



I used to sit and watch that sweet brand new face thinking there was no way I was going to let that time slip by me, but even while I was thinking it she was growing. These tiny people are so incredibly precious and this time is so short. They are so worth slowing down for.

Just look at her, already off making new friends. I bet she is wondering when her mom is going to put some hair on her new friend. I'm always a little slow to do that part. Even without the hair, she loves that dolly and just laughs every time she gets her hands on it. And the laugh she has grown in to?


Completely delightful.








No comments: