Monday, September 13, 2010

A Week of Messy Crafts

After cleaning up from breakfast in the morning and whatever we left laying around the night before it can be hard for me to think about creating an opportunity for another mess to occur. I feel like that about painting sometimes even though I love watching the kids paint and I love how much they love it. When I see them enjoying it so much I find myself thinking, so what's a little more mess around here when it is just so much fun? And really, what's not to love about being able to do it outside especially when our time is running out for warm, sunny, play outside in your tee shirt and diaper kind of weather. So with that in mind, I have declared this week:
Messy Craft Projects Week.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment