Tuesday, November 10, 2009

For a walk


I was flipping through some pictures of last week, or was it the week before that, I just don't know. Time sure goes fast doesn't it? Anyway, I thought I should post a few of these. They were taken while on a wonderful walk with some friends on a beautiful day. Looking at them just makes me smile, for so many reasons. I love that little boy looking like a tiny Andy in the making; my little girl loving the water run through her fingers (and up her legs!); pretend fishing with sticks and Owen casting his "fishing line" to catch a big one.

I am surrounded by incredible, creative and interested people both big and small. What a joy they are to be around.



1 comment:

  1. Jamie, Does your friend still work with Marmot or am I too late?

    Shad

    ReplyDelete