Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fancy Pants

These are Carmel's new fancy pants. The pattern is from Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross. These are the Huck Finn Pants and intended for some sweet toddling little boy, but instead they now belong to my sweet little girl. The pattern is so easy and super cute. I think there may be something that is mislabeled so if anyone is planning on making these I would check out the errata on her website. It seems that the pattern front should be the pattern back and vise versa. Details. Details.
I sure wish I could have captured a better shot of the pants for you but this little Carms is a quick mover. No time to sit around for a photo shoot you know...ducks to chase...raspberries to devour...compost heaps to explore... She's a busy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment