Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Super sweet apron

I love this sweet little apron. I have it only on loan, but I must admit that I wish it were mine, mine, MINE!



It's hard to make out the details of it in the pictures I have, but it has the most darling pockets up by the waistline. It looks like it is sized to fit a 2 year old so unfortunately it doesn't fit me but I just love it. It would look so sweet on that little Carmie girl of ours.


(Is it just me or does it look like the apron is about to sing "I'm a little teapot...)


I'm thinking maybe I can fashion one out of an old tablecloth or a fancy shower curtain thingy or something. I don't know, whatdaya think?

1 comment:

  1. That apron is very cute, makes cooking so much more official for little ones...
    I am in process of 3 doll hats... soon with bodies and life to come. I love your blog, keep it coming. We need to come out there and meet the baby goat boy and give him some loving. Anke

    ReplyDelete